Elion Success Snapshot
“Satmetrix has helped us develop a customer-centric culture that is delivering a significant return on investment in terms of our market share and overall business performance. It has helped us put customer feedback at the heart of our improvement processes so that we are more able to exceed expectations.”
– Arti Ots, Marketing Director
Embracing a Customer-Centric Culture while Capturing Market Share and Improving Business Performance
Elion Enterprises is the largest telecommunications and IT services provider in Estonia. They have 1,300 employees and more than 330,000 customers.
Establish a consistently excellent and seamless customer experience to support expansion into the demanding TV cable market
Create an Enterprise View of the Customer Experience: Implement a common measurement framework and rigorous technology solution to unify their efforts
Differentiate from Competitors: Establish a competitive advantage through their focus on customers
Drive Cultural Change: Enable a cultural shift toward customer centricity
Elion implemented a comprehensive customer experience program powered by Satmetrix technology and expertise to collect, analyze, and act upon customer feedback at every touch point. As a result of customer feedback, the company has made significant improvements to their fault-handling and client on-boarding process, and realized the following improvements to their business:
- In one year, Elion’s overall NPS increased 18 points.
- Between 2008 and 2010, growth outperformed the market by 30 percent.
- Since entering the cable TV market, Elion has gone from 0 percent market share and is now just 4 percent behind the market leader.
- In the digital TV market, Elion has 62 percent market share.
- In the B2C market, Elion has the best benchmark scores in the industry, with a 14-point lead on second place.
- Reduced marketing budget by 29 percent while increasing market share, thanks to positive word of mouth.