Satmetrix® Adds Advanced Customer Experience Management Features for Businesses Using Net Promoter® to Recover Detractors and Mobilize Promoters
Highlights include sophisticated Automated Comment Tagging and Categorization as well as powerful Social Media Special Offer Sharing
SAN MATEO, Calif. – December 13, 2011 – Satmetrix®, the Net Promoter® software company, today announced state-of-the-art enhancements to its Net Promoter in the Cloud customer experience management software products. This latest and most feature-rich release yet empowers businesses to more effectively identify and recover detractors to reduce customer churn; easily mobilize promoters through social media with special offers and incentives to generate new customers; and obtain more powerful insights to hold managers and their employees accountable for improving loyalty.
“With these new and enhanced features businesses are receiving baked-in best practices to help them build a successful customer experience using Net Promoter,” said Richard Owen, president and CEO of Satmetrix. “As a result, they will be able to easily and quickly focus resources on activities that will improve their Net Promoter Score and achieve real business results.”
Major advances in the new release include:
- Mobilize Promoters – Satmetrix’s new feature of mobilizing Promoters enables businesses to generate new customer leads by inviting their promoters to easily post a link to a page with a special offer and/or coupon and share it with friends and colleagues from their Facebook, Twitter andLinkedIn account.
- Text Analytics – The automated comment tagging engine automatically categorizes survey comments with themes and sentiments after surveys are submitted, eliminating the need for time-consuming manual tagging. This advancement allows companies to understand and examine in real-time what customers are saying in order to take immediate action. It is available in eight European languages.
- Role-based Alerts – New alerting enhancements allow businesses to automatically route critical customer data across their enterprise to the right person to close the loop faster and more effectively.
- Business View for Managers – With this new report managers get a full view of their customer experience efforts with an executive summary that displays results and trends against targets, answers key questions and governs accountability for each reporting area.
- Performance Scorecard for Key Accounts – A single view report of survey response rates and NPS for account managers or executives to understand account health and risk and drive action. Reports can be grouped by account or survey and exported to a PDF or PowerPoint during the survey wave or renewal cycle.
- CRM Connect – Within their CRM systems, users of salesforce.com and Oracle CRM On Demand can get a 360 degree look at critical customer experience data by contact, account, region and more by adding links to Xperience charts, dashboards and customer feedback.
- Other features include Multi-Modal Survey Enhancements and Multi-Language Operating System support for PowerPoint and Outlook plug-ins.
Satmetrix is the leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for managing and improving overall customer experience. As co-creator of the Net Promoter® methodology, Satmetrix combines unrivaled NPS expertise with a powerful, yet cost-effective SaaS-based software solution to provide continuous, actionable, 360-degree customer insights. Leading organizations of all sizes and across multiple industries use Satmetrix solutions to drive customer retention, improve customer affinity and maximize positive word-of-mouth to deliver overall improvements in customer lifetime value. With more than 1,000 deployments in 40+ languages, Satmetrix provides a holistic view of the customer experience and the necessary expertise to help accelerate customer experience program success.
NPS®, Net Promoter® and Net Promoter® Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.
Sincerity: The Key to Customer Loyalty
Business 2 Community, 12/10/2014
5 Reasons Why Putting Customer Experience in the Cloud is Key to Customer Loyalty
Business Computing World [UK], 12/04/2014
Satmetrix Announces Exclusive Partnership Agreement with Japan’s NTTCom Online Marketing Solutions Corporation to Provide Satmetrix’s Cloud-based Customer Experience Management (CEM) Technology and Best-in-Class NPS® Solutions to Japanese Market
How Uber Has Thrown Traditional Taxi Services Under the Bus
Huffington Post, 09/17/2014
Surprisingly, Consumers Are Most Loyal to This Credit Card
The Motley Fool, 09/09/14
The Surprising Way Bank of America Corp Crushed Wells Fargo
USA Today, The Motley Fool, 07/22/14
This Bank has the Most Loyal Customers
USA Today, 07/07/14
Richard Owen, Satmetrix: Net Promoter Score’s Role in the Age of Social Customers
Small Biz Trends, 06/20/14